How to use
- Hold the inhaler upright and remove the cap.
- Shake the inhaler 3 to 5 times.
- Press the inhaler device between the thumb and forefinger once until
you hear a click and let it click back up again.
- Breathe out gently away from the device. Keep the inhaler upright. At the end of the breath,
put the mouthpiece in your mouth between the lips and teeth, sealing the lips around the
- Take a strong, deep breathe in. Remove the easyhaler from the mouth and hold your breath
for 5 seconds and then breathe out normally.
- If you have been prescribed more than one puff, repeat steps 2 – 5.
- After use, hold the inhaler upright and replace the cap.
- The easyhaler has 200 doses in it and when the counter turns red there are 20 doses left.
Ensure a repeat prescription is ordered. When the counter reaches zero it is empty. Empty
inahlers can be returned to a pharmacy.
- The mouthpiece can be cleaned using a dry cloth, if required.
This leaflet only gives general information. You must always discuss the individual treatment of your child with the appropriate member of staff. Do not rely on this leaflet alone for information about your child’s treatment.
This information can be made available in other languages and formats if requested.