Light up the Alder Hey atrium with your talent!
Become a part of our vibrant community at Alder Hey! We’re inviting all choirs, performing artists, and entertainers to share your talents and bring a smile to our hospital atrium.
Whether you sing in harmony, dance to the rhythm, or captivate with dramatic performances, this is your chance to shine and uplift spirits.
Please register your interest by filling out the form accessible via the link below.
Join us in creating memorable moments and fostering community bonds. We look forward to showcasing your talent at Alder Hey!
I agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Performers will bring own instruments and equipment.
2. Any own electrical items must have been PAT tested within the last 12 months.
3. Due to Health and Safety, and Fire Safety regulations, performers will not exceed more than 20 people. Performers will not block the access to stairwells or lifts during performances.
4. The Trust reserves the right to cancel the performance at any notice. The Trust does not accept any responsibility for the damage or theft of property or personal possessions.
5. The Atrium Space is located within the busy main atrium of the hospital alongside patients with a range of medical conditions and within range of staff meeting rooms. The volume of performance should be carefully considered, and during clinical times will be closely monitored.
6. Visitors can use trusts tables (MAXIMUM OF 3 per event ) but will need to man them for the duration of the visit and will need to help put them away at the end of the visit if required.
Note: The safety of our performers and audiences is of utmost importance. All performances will adhere to the terms and conditions.