Alder Hey in the Park
Our Alder Hey Park healthcare campus is completely focused and devoted to improving children and young people's health.
Encompassing everything our children and young people may need to get better and thrive, our campus features:
- Our state of the art, specialist, digitally enabled hospital delivering world leading care and treatments.
- The Speakman Building; a dedicated research, education and innovation centre creating new medicines and technology that will ensure the very best health outcomes in the future.
- The ‘Alder Hey Academy’; teaching and nurturing the next generation of health specialists.
- Our NIHR Clinical Research Facility; providing a safe and effective location for clinical trials to take place.
- Our world leading Innovation Hub; driving the development of game changing innovation and technologies for the next generation.
Our campus continues to grow with future developments including:
- A new specialist bereavement centre set to open in 2020, providing support whenever its needed.
- Our Community Cluster, devoted to community and mental health services.
Our ambition is to create a world leading centre of excellence offering outstanding care, developing leading-edge research, providing the highest standards of paediatric training and accelerating the impact of game changing innovation for children and young people.
All this housed within the child-friendly environment of a fully reinstated Springfield Park, a safe haven for our young people to develop and play.