Alder Hey Stars Awards: Nominate a superstar staff member
We know that our staff truly make Alder Hey the amazing place it is – without their hard work, dedication and passion we simply wouldn’t be able to deliver outstanding care to our patients.
The Alder Hey Stars Values Award recognises the amazing difference our staff can make to the lives our patients and families.
Nominations are now open and we invite you to get involved and nominate a staff member or team who you believe truly live the Alder Hey values.
Our Values are at the core of what we do at Alder Hey. By truly living our values, every day, we create the best Alder Hey we can for everyone – patients, families and our staff.
- Respect – we show that we value every individual for who they are and their contribution
- Excellence – we pride ourselves on the quality of our care, going the extra mile to make Alder Hey a safe and special place for children and their families
- Openness – we are open and honest and engage everyone we meet with a smile
- Innovation – we are committed to continually improving for the benefit of our patients
- Together – we work across the Alder Hey community in teams that are built on friendship, dedication, care and reassurance
Alder Hey staff can embody our values in many different ways – they always put our patients first, they are unfailingly caring and considerate even on the tough days and they are always on the lookout for new ways of improving for our children and young people.
Choose your star
We welcome nominations from patients, families or local people – just tell us who you’d like to nominate and why.
Nominating is quick and easy. To nominate the member of staff or team you feel fits the bill, you can:
Alternatively, you can download and fill in this paper form and email it back to the address on the form.
You can make as many nominations as you like. The closing date for all nominations is 5.00pm Thursday 30 November 2017.
All you need to know
Included within your nomination should be details about why the individual or team deserve to win the award, as well as details about the impact of their work and how it has improved your experience as a patient, family member or visitor.
All nominations will be considered by our shortlisting panel.
All shortlisted staff or teams will receive an invitation to the awards ceremony.
Award winners will be announced at the evening ceremony on Friday 19th January 2018 and will receive an award.