Paediatric Vestibular Study Day | 30 October 2017
The first Alder Hey paediatric vestibular study day explores the different aspects of the paediatric vestibular system that includes anatomy and physiology, presentation, diagnosis, management as well as case studies from experts and hands on demonstration of latest tools in diagnostic vestibular medicine in children .
The course is aimed at audiovestibular physicians, ENT surgeons, paediatric neurologists, paediatricians, audiological scientists and audiologists, paediatric physiotherapists and occupational therapists and at any discipline involved with paediatric balance. The course is open to a national and an international audience.
The course will be enriched by an international faculty and by national experts who practice paediatric vestibular medicine.
- Where: Held at the Institute in the Park, Alder Hey’s research, education and innovation centre.
- When: Monday 30 October 2017
- Cost: £140 (trainees) or £195 (non-trainees). Includes course materials and lunch.
- Vestibular anatomy and physiology and the neurology interface
- Paediatric vestibular history and assessment
- Use of latest cutting edge tools to diagnose the vestibular system in children
- Paediatric vestibular radiology and surgery
- Paediatric vestibular pathology, management and rehabilitation
- Case studies
Detailed course programme and booking
RCPCH has approved this activity for CPD in accordance with the current RCPCH CPD Guidelines.