Optimising Paediatric Medicine | 9th October 2017
Our Optimising Paediatric Medicine course aims to provide a structure and guidance on how to approach the paediatric prescriptions presenting both to hospital and community pharmacy.
The day will focus on theoretical issues and apply them to practice using cases and real life examples. The aim is that after attending this course it will create an opportunity to improve the health and well-being of the children and families under our care.
- Where: Institute in the Park, Alder Hey’s research, education and innovation centre.
- When: Monday 9 October 2017
- Cost: £75 includes lunch
- Clinical updates in the management of paediatric reflux disease and common dermatology problems
- Workshop using a number of cases aiming to tackle medication errors in paediatric prescriptions
- Advice regarding excipients in liquid formulations (including “Specials”) for children
This course can be used for CPD entry in your portfolio.
Full course information and programme
Numbers are limited to 50 so early booking is recommended.
Email email@example.com with queries or call 0151 252 5791 to book your place. Cheques are also accepted.