Industrial Action: Some changes to services on morning of Monday 13 October
Please note that due to national industrial action taking place on Monday 13 October, there will be changes to some services at Alder Hey on Monday morning.
All clinics have been cancelled between 8.30am and 11am, except:
- Neurosciences outpatients clinics
- Ophthalmology clinic at the May Logan Centre in Bootle
- Ambulatory clinics held in B1
Clinics will re-start at 11am.
- The Phlebotomy service will be available from 11am.
- There may be delays to the Pharmacy service until 11am – including prescriptions for patients who are being discharged
From 11am, services will return to normal. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.