Children in Care Conference – Recognising and Responding to the health needs of children and young people in care
This year’s conference will focus on the ever changing and complex health needs of Children in Care.
The event is aimed at Professionals who have responsibilities and specialist interests in managing and understanding the physical and emotional well-being of Children in Care.
- Professor Jonathan Green Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in the University of Manchester
- Dr Teebay Forensic Lead Paediatric SARC
- A Personal Perspective – Sefton’s MAD group (Making a Difference)
- Dr Yates Head of Teratology UKTiS
Benefits of attending include:
- Understanding the impact of neglect and the implementation of the graded care profile
- The importance of Initial Health and Adoption assessments
- Gain valuable insight into the risks of FGM especially in relation to unaccompanied asylum seeking children (UASC).
We are liaising with the RCPCH regarding award of CPD point for attendance.
- Where: Institute in the Park, Alder Hey’s research, education and innovation centre.
- When: Friday 2nd February 2018
- Cost: £120. Discounted rates for Nurses will be charged at £60. 20% discount will be applied to all bookings made by 22nd December 2017.
To book your place please email email@example.com