Changes to some services due to national industrial action on 24th November
Please note that due to national industrial action taking place on Monday 24 November, there will be changes to some services at Alder Hey on Monday morning.
- Outpatient Clinics which are closed during 7am – 11am
- Neurosciences outpatients are open as normal. All other hospital outpatient clinics are closed until 11am
- The Phlebotomy service will be available from 11am
- Discharge prescriptions will not be available before 11am
- A reduced service from the Booking phone lines until 11am
From 11am services will return to normal. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.